There isn’t a limit on how many users you can add to your account, so there’s room for everyone.
- To add a new user, click the User menu (your icon) > Manage Account Settings.
- In the Team Members section, click Add a Team Member.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Click Send Invitation.
Shortly after this process is completed, an email invite will be sent to the email address you entered.
Note that the invitation link in the invite email is only good for ONE attempt. If for some reason the login should fail, try re-sending the invite.
Adding Team Members to Multiple Accounts
A few of our customers have two Stitch accounts: one for staging and one for production usage. If you want the same email address to be used for both accounts, you can use the ‘
+’ feature if your email provider supports it.
If this email address is used to create the first Stitch account, which is used for staging:
You can use ‘
+’ to add this team member to the second Stitch account, which is used for production:
Deactivating a Team Member
If a team member no longer requires access to Stitch, you can deactivate them.
This process is reversible - if you deactivate a user by accident, you can simply re-add them.
- Click the User menu (your icon) > Manage Account Settings.
- In the Team Members section, find the user you want to deactivate.
- Click the Deactivate button next to the user’s name.
Did this article help? If you have questions or feedback, please reach out to us.