Panoply is a fully managed data warehouse service that will spin up a Redshift instance in just a few clicks. With Panoply, you can use your favorite analysis, SQL, and visualization tools just like you would if you were creating a Redshift data warehouse on your own.
You’ll need Admin permissions in Panoply.
Step 1: Locate the Database Connection Info in Panoply
- Sign into your Panoply account.
- In the left panel menu, click Connect.
- The database connection info - the host, port, database name, and username - will display.
Leave this page open - you’ll need it in the next step.
Step 2: Enter the Panoply Connection Info into Stitch
- Click the Destination tab.
- Click the Panoply.io icon.
- Fill in the fields as follows:
- Host: Paste the host address of the Panoply (Redshift) database.
- Port: Enter the port.
- Username: Enter the database username.
- Password: Enter the password associated with the database user.
- Database Name: Enter the name of the database. This is where all Stitch-replicated data will be stored.
- When finished, click Update Panoply Settings.
The Panoply data warehouse connection settings will automatically populate in the Destination Settings page. If you need to update the settings at any point, click the Destination tab.
Managing Your Panoply Account
You can manage your Panoply settings by signing into Panoply.io.
If you receive an error message, please reach out to support for assistance.
Learning About Stitch & Panoply
Now that your Panoply data warehouse is up and running, we recommend learning about how Stitch will load your data into it.
- Panoply Destination Overview: This overview will give you the high-level basics for working with your Panoply data warehouse.
- Destination Data Loading Guide: This article covers many of the common scenarios Stitch will encounter when loading data into your Panoply destination and the expected behavior for each scenario.
Did this article help? If you have questions or feedback, please reach out to us.